- We know how boring it is to switch between half a dozen apps for work, a million times everyday. With Wakeupsales CRM, we believe you can say goodbye to all that.
No More Irregularities in Lead Management
- Because Wakeupsales CRM does the work for you. Starting from automatically converting your website visitors into leads (with its Web to Lead integration) to streamlining the lead nurturing process flow, your sales pipeline is in safe hands here.
Say Goodbye to Bottlenecks in Project Management
- Wakeupsales is more than just a traditional CRM. Create projects, allocate resources, manage all the tasks or just leave a note if you feel like. It’s all possible right inside your CRM app. That’s why we call it the All-in-One CRM Suite for better Sales & Productivity.
- And doing all this is even easier than it sounds. Getting used to the CRM takes only a few minutes.
Instead of Manually Reminding Your Team
- Simply add the tasks/projects to Wakeupsales & assign the work among your team. They get notified by email every time & everyone is on the same page. It’s so convenient this way! Set due-dates & priorities as per requirement & Wakeupsales holds people accountable.
- If you want to track the progress, simply set up a ‘Daily Catchup’ reminder & it pings the stakeholders everyday, every week or every month however you set it. Super cool :)
No More Switching Between Your Emails & CRM
- Because Wakeupsales CRM brings your emails right into your CRM account. Yes, you heard it. If you’re among the billions of Gmail users, the ‘Gmail Integration’ feature lets you bring your entire mailbox into the CRM. So that you save precious times switching between apps & rather focus on more important tasks.
- If you aren’t on Gmail, there’s nothing to worry. Wakeupsales also allows you to configure your email client’s SMTP credentials with the CRM. So that you can send emails, receive replies just as usual.
Wondering Around? No More…
- Time is luxury & every second saved is precious. In case you’re running short of time & want to get an idea of what’s going on… just head to the Wakeupsales dashboard. Whatever’s important enough is shown on the dashboard in a beautiful way. Perfect for those quick glances!
- And in case you want to generate a report, move to the ‘Reports & Analytics’ module, set your filters & generate a report tailor-made for your requirements. It’s that easy!